Wednesday, June 25, 2008

back to my mainlands...kuantan,pahang....

So i went back to kuantan for the weekend...just to give back mikey, my doggie! for my grandma to 'jaga' while i go to aussie for a holiday/help my bro register at UQ.....it was fun... but i was quite upset, as i was forced to go...i had to skip 2 basketball games.. and a dinner.. A CELEBRATION DINNER with my fellow college mates... im so sorry....but i think u guys had fun without me anyways.. =.= hahahahahhaha so anyways... at my hometown.. i took sum time to take pics of my grandma's garden..love her flowers.. :D their so beautiful :D


needed a slower shutter speed to capture the water effect..but i forgot my tripod :(


a dying rose...


cool moonlight...


my fav shot ( can see the bee if u zoom in! )


the evening sun...


all the colours :D


the odd one out?...


mikey sleeping!


lotus and rose petals

No comments: