Saturday, December 10, 2011

DAY 7 - First OFF DAY!


WOOHOO first off day.. and its on saturday! :D the day all of the workers dread the most! :D hehehe.... anyways.. lucky me, im off! yay! ^^ anyways.. i was off... alone... so i went to Sim Lim Square... and i got my camera! ^^ i called mum to check on the prices in Malaysia.. it was slightly cheaper.. so i talked and talked till the guy at the shop gave me a free bag, and 2 lens filters worth more than 100$ woo.. happy.. ^^ anyways.. i met up with Desiree and Collin (came after work) for dinner... :D and we walk walk around Orchard then went to have dessert at Somerset 313.. then we went back xD ! :D

my new baby! :D

its so small and compact as compared to my D60... and to think that my other baby at home is even bigger! o.o omgoshh.. lol

Anyways..here are some sample pics by the Nikon J1

<3


took about 100 shots while waiting for Dee.. i liked this pic xD hehe

Bugis Junction i think.. (first pic taken with my cam xP)

Me & Dee!

Collin & Desiree @ Orchard avec moi!


Elephant Parade?

No comments: